Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCREW
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCREW exist?
Definitions of SCREW in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who guards prisoners
- noun - a simple machine of the inclined-plane type consisting of a spirally threaded cylindrical rod that engages with a similarly threaded hole
- noun - a propeller with several angled blades that rotates to push against water or air
- noun - a fastener with a tapered threaded shank and a slotted head
- noun - slang for sexual intercourse
- verb - have sexual intercourse with
- verb - turn like a screw
- verb - cause to penetrate, as with a circular motion
- verb - tighten or fasten by means of screwing motions
- verb - defeat someone through trickery or deceit
- A cylindrical rod incised with one or more helical or advancing spiral threads, as a lead screw or worm screw.
- The tapped collar or socket that receives this rod.
- A tapered and pointed wood screw.
- A cylindrical and flat-tipped machine screw.
- A device having a helical form, such as a corkscrew.
- A propeller.
- A twist or turn of or as if of a screw.
- A prison guard.
- The turnkey of a jail.
- The act or an instance of having sexual intercourse.
- Chiefly British.
- Salary; wages.
- A small paper packet, as of tobacco.
- An old broken-down horse.
- A stingy or crafty bargainer.
- To drive or tighten (a screw).
- To fasten, tighten, or attach by or as if by means of a screw.
- To attach (a tapped or threaded fitting or cap) by twisting into place.
- To rotate (a part) on a threaded axis.
- To contort (one’s face).
- To take advantage of; cheat: screwed me out of the most lucrative sales territory.
- To have sexual intercourse with.
- To turn or twist.
- To become attached by means of the threads of a screw.
- To be capable of such attachment.
- To have sexual intercourse.
- To be sexually promiscuous.
- To muster or summon up: screwed up my courage.
- To make a mess of (an undertaking).
- To injure; damage: Lifting those boxes really screwed up my back.
- To make neurotic or anxious.
- To behave in an eccentric manner.
- To be insane.
- verb - to attach with a screw (a type of metal fastener)
There are 5 letters in SCREW: C E R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCREW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCREW plus a wildcard: SCREW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCREW
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCREW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.