Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CREWS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CREWS exist?
Definitions of CREWS in dictionaries:
- noun - the men and women who man a vehicle (ship, aircraft, etc.)
- noun - an organized group of workmen
- noun - an informal body of friends
- noun - the team of men manning a racing shell
- verb - serve as a crew member on
- verb - to serve aboard a ship
There are 5 letters in CREWS: C E R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CREWS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CREWS plus a wildcard: CREWS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CREWS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CREWS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.