Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RECESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECESS exist?
Definitions of RECESS in dictionaries:
- noun - a state of abeyance or suspended business
- noun - a small concavity
- noun - an arm off of a larger body of water (often between rocky headlands)
- noun - an enclosure that is set back or indented
- noun - a pause from doing something (as work)
- verb - put into a recess
- verb - make a recess in
- verb - close at the end of a session
- A temporary cessation of the customary activities of an engagement, occupation, or pursuit.
- The period of such cessation.
- Often recesses.
- An indentation or small hollow.
- An alcove.
- To place in a recess.
- To create or fashion a recess in: recessed a portion of the wall.
- To take a recess: The investigators recessed for lunch.
- v - to place in a receding space or hollow
There are 6 letters in RECESS: C E E R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECESS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RECESS plus a wildcard: RECESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECESS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RECESS
- cool wallpapers recess
- Consider The Source Thinking About Thinking About Stuff
- Disneys recess
- happen to believe that recess is an important part of the day for my ...
- Play Rope Children Girls Girls recess People
- recess - recess Wallpaper (115216) - Fanpop fanclubs
- recess - recess Fan Art (5858000) - Fanpop fanclubs
- AMCs Great Kids Great Outdoors October 2011
- What is Happening to recess and PE in Kennewick Kennewick School ...
- recess Christmas - Promo art Disney