Scrabble word: RECESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECESS exist?
Definitions of RECESS in dictionaries:
- noun - a state of abeyance or suspended business
- noun - a small concavity
- noun - an arm off of a larger body of water (often between rocky headlands)
- noun - an enclosure that is set back or indented
- noun - a pause from doing something (as work)
- verb - put into a recess
- verb - make a recess in
- verb - close at the end of a session
- A temporary cessation of the customary activities of an engagement, occupation, or pursuit.
- The period of such cessation.
- Often recesses.
- An indentation or small hollow.
- An alcove.
- To place in a recess.
- To create or fashion a recess in: recessed a portion of the wall.
- To take a recess: The investigators recessed for lunch.
- verb - to place in a receding space or hollow
There are 6 letters in RECESS: C E E R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECESS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RECESS plus a wildcard: RECESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECESS
Images for RECESS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.