Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CREASES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CREASES exist?
Definitions of CREASES in dictionaries:
- noun - an angular or rounded shape made by folding
- noun - a slight depression in the smoothness of a surface
- noun - a Malayan dagger with a wavy blade
- verb - make wrinkles or creases on a smooth surface
- verb - make wrinkled or creased
- verb - scrape gently
- verb - become wrinkled or crumpled or creased
- v - to make a fold or winkle in
There are 7 letters in CREASES: A C E E R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CREASES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CREASES plus a wildcard: CREASES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CREASES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CREASES
- FileNormal creases adult.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Fior di Perle Skins & Shapes More eyeshadows YaY
- Do not confuse the following 3 skin conditions with palmar keratosis ...
- Baby creases Bandana Bib heart by LouEmbres on Etsy
- Woman checking existence of creases on her face Stock Photo ...
- ... Shifts Folds Bends And creases During Television Interview
- acanthosis nigricans Picture Image on MedicineNet.com
- Emma Foster CGA&A Hand Studies
- httuttir hjarta- og asjkdma - grein tv
- ... rockabilly neck tie (several light creases remain after pressing
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.