Scrabble word: SCARE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCARE exist?
Definitions of SCARE in dictionaries:
- noun - sudden mass fear and anxiety over anticipated events
- noun - a sudden attack of fear
- verb - cause fear in
- verb - cause to lose courage
- A condition or sensation of sudden fear.
- Serving or intended to frighten people: scare stories; scare tactics.
- adj - filled with apprehension
There are 5 letters in SCARE: A C E R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCARE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCARE plus a wildcard: SCARE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCARE
Images for SCARE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.