Scrabble word: CRAZES
Is CRAZES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CRAZES in dictionaries:
- noun - an interest followed with exaggerated zeal
- noun - state of violent mental agitation
- noun - a fine crack in a glaze or other surface
- verb - cause to go crazy
- verb - develop a fine network of cracks
- adv - mentally unsound [adj -SANER, -SANEST] : INSANELY
There are 6 letters in CRAZES: A C E R S Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRAZES
Click to search all anagrams of CRAZES plus a wildcard: CRAZES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRAZES
Images for CRAZES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.