Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRAZES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRAZES exist?
Definitions of CRAZES in dictionaries:
- noun - an interest followed with exaggerated zeal
- noun - state of violent mental agitation
- noun - a fine crack in a glaze or other surface
- verb - cause to go crazy
- verb - develop a fine network of cracks
- adv - mentally unsound [adj -SANER, -SANEST] : INSANELY
There are 6 letters in CRAZES: A C E R S Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRAZES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRAZES plus a wildcard: CRAZES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRAZES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRAZES
- weeg - 03-06-2013 0349 PM View Conversation
- All that I Am by Anna Funder bookish girl
- urbancrazes.com Blog Archive BLACKTOR
- The exquisite agony of lost love Persuasion by Jane Austen bookish ...
- Everyday Im Shufflin Top 10 Dance crazes - AOL Music Blog
- Recent Photos The Commons Getty Collection Galleries World Map App ...
- ... - Daftest internet crazes - Pictures - Yourspace - Virgin Media
- Karis crazes Cornstalk Wreath
- crazes_Folly_Jumping_Puzzle_gw2 (2) - Guild Wars 2 Life
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.