Scrabble word: CAESAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAESAR exist?
Definitions of CAESAR in dictionaries:
- noun - conqueror of Gaul and master of Italy (100-44 BC)
- noun - United States comedian who pioneered comedy television shows (born 1922)
- Used as a title and form of address for Roman emperors.
- A dictator or an autocrat.
- noun - the ruler of an empire
There are 6 letters in CAESAR: A A C E R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAESAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAESAR plus a wildcard: CAESAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAESAR
Images for CAESAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.