Scrabble word: AREAS
Is AREAS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of AREAS in dictionaries:
- noun - a particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography)
- noun - a subject of study
- noun - a part of an animal that has a special function or is supplied by a given artery or nerve
- noun - a particular environment or walk of life
- noun - a part of a structure having some specific characteristic or function
- noun - the extent of a 2-dimensional surface enclosed within a boundary
- adv - a particular extent of space or surface [n -S] : AREAL [adj], AREALLY
- noun - a section of the cerebral cortex having a specific function
There are 5 letters in AREAS: A A E R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AREAS
Click to search all anagrams of AREAS plus a wildcard: AREAS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AREAS
Images for AREAS
Lookup in Wiki for AREAS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.