Scrabble word: CAESURA
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAESURA exist?
Definitions of CAESURA in dictionaries:
- noun - a pause or interruption (as in a conversation)
- noun - a break or pause (usually for sense) in the middle of a verse line
- A pause in a line of verse dictated by sense or natural speech rhythm rather than by metrics.
- A pause or an interruption, as in conversation: After another weighty caesura the senator resumed speaking.
- In Latin and Greek prosody, a break in a line caused by the ending of a word within a foot, especially when this coincides with a sense division.
- A pause or breathing at a point of rhythmic division in a melody.
- adj - a pause in a line of verse [n -RAS or -RAE] : CAESURAL, CAESURIC
There are 7 letters in CAESURA: A A C E R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAESURA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAESURA plus a wildcard: CAESURA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAESURA
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CAESURA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.