Is CAESURA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CAESURA in various dictionaries:
- noun - a pause or interruption (as in a conversation)
- noun - a break or pause (usually for sense) in the middle of a verse line
- A pause in a line of verse dictated by sense or natural speech rhythm rather than by metrics.
- A pause or an interruption, as in conversation: After another weighty caesura the senator resumed speaking.
- In Latin and Greek prosody, a break in a line caused by the ending of a word within a foot, especially when this coincides with a sense division.
- A pause or breathing at a point of rhythmic division in a melody.
- adj - a pause in a line of verse [n -RAS or -RAE] : CAESURAL, CAESURIC
There are 7 letters in CAESURA: A A C E R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CAESURA
To search all scrabble anagrams of CAESURA, to go: CAESURA?
Rearrange the letters in CAESURA and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CAESURA
6 letters out of CAESURA
5 letters out of CAESURA
4 letters out of CAESURA
3 letters out of CAESURA
2 letters out of CAESURA
Contextual use of CAESURA
What's nearby CAESURA
Lookup in Wiki for CAESURA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CAESURA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CAESURA"