Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CURSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CURSE exist?
Definitions of CURSE in dictionaries:
- noun - profane or obscene expression usually of surprise or anger
- noun - an appeal to some supernatural power to inflict evil on someone or some group
- noun - an evil spell
- noun - something causing misery or death
- noun - a severe affliction
- verb - utter obscenities or profanities
- verb - heap obscenities upon
- verb - wish harm upon
- verb - exclude from a church or a religious community
- An appeal or prayer for evil or misfortune to befall someone or something.
- The evil or misfortune that comes in or as if in response to such an appeal: bewailed the curse of ill health.
- One that is accursed.
- A source or cause of evil; a scourge: “Selfishness is the greatest curse of the human race” (William Ewart Gladstone).
- A profane word or phrase; a swearword.
- A censure, ban, or anathema.
- To invoke evil or misfortune upon; damn.
- To swear at.
- To bring evil upon; afflict: was cursed with crippling arthritis.
- To put under a ban or an anathema; excommunicate.
- v - to wish evil upon
There are 5 letters in CURSE: C E R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CURSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CURSE plus a wildcard: CURSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CURSE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CURSE
- The curse Preview - iFanzine.com
- SAD - A curse in disguise
- KingTutOne.com The curse of the Mummy
- FileThe titans curse.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- curse.gif Berserk wallpaper
- Watain - Rabid Deaths curse - Encyclopaedia Metallum The Metal ...
- RIDDICKART INFERNAL curse Tour Shirt
- Rapnewser.net curse 20Feuerwasser10 als JUICE-EP