Scrabble word: CURSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CURSE exist?
Definitions of CURSE in dictionaries:
- noun - profane or obscene expression usually of surprise or anger
- noun - an appeal to some supernatural power to inflict evil on someone or some group
- noun - an evil spell
- noun - something causing misery or death
- noun - a severe affliction
- verb - utter obscenities or profanities
- verb - heap obscenities upon
- verb - wish harm upon
- verb - exclude from a church or a religious community
- An appeal or prayer for evil or misfortune to befall someone or something.
- The evil or misfortune that comes in or as if in response to such an appeal: bewailed the curse of ill health.
- One that is accursed.
- A source or cause of evil; a scourge: “Selfishness is the greatest curse of the human race” (William Ewart Gladstone).
- A profane word or phrase; a swearword.
- A censure, ban, or anathema.
- To invoke evil or misfortune upon; damn.
- To swear at.
- To bring evil upon; afflict: was cursed with crippling arthritis.
- To put under a ban or an anathema; excommunicate.
- verb - to wish evil upon
There are 5 letters in CURSE: C E R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CURSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CURSE plus a wildcard: CURSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CURSE
Images for CURSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.