Scrabble word: SECURE
Is SECURE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SECURE in dictionaries:
- verb - get by special effort
- verb - cause to be firmly attached
- verb - assure payment of
- verb - make certain of
- verb - fill or close tightly with or as if with a plug
- verb - furnish with battens
- adj - free from fear or doubt
- adj - free from danger or risk
- adj - not likely to fail or give way
- adj - immune to attack
- adj - financially sound
- Free from danger or attack: a secure fortress.
- Free from risk of loss; safe: Her jewels were secure in the vault.
- Free from the risk of being intercepted or listened to by unauthorized persons: Only one telephone line in the embassy was secure.
- Free from fear, anxiety, or doubt.
- Not likely to fail or give way; stable: a secure stepladder.
- Firmly fastened: a secure lock.
- Reliable; dependable: secure investments.
- Assured; certain: With three goals in the first period they had a secure victory, but somehow they lost.
- Careless or overconfident.
- To guard from danger or risk of loss: The troops secured the area before the civilians were allowed to return.
- To make firm or tight; fasten.
- To make certain; ensure: Despite making several good jokes, he could not secure the goodwill of the audience.
- To guarantee payment of (a loan, for example).
- To guarantee payment to (a creditor).
- To get possession of; acquire: secured a job.
- To capture or confine: They secured the suspect in the squad car.
- To bring about; effect: secured release of the hostages.
- To protect or ensure the privacy or secrecy of (a telephone line, for example).
- adv - free from danger [adj -CURER, -CUREST] : SECURELY
- verb - to make firm or tight
There are 6 letters in SECURE: C E E R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SECURE
Click to search all anagrams of SECURE plus a wildcard: SECURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SECURE
Images for SECURE
Lookup in Wiki for SECURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.