Scrabble word: RESCUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RESCUE exist?
Definitions of RESCUE in dictionaries:
- noun - recovery or preservation from loss or danger
- verb - free from harm or evil
- verb - take forcibly from legal custody
- To set free, as from danger or imprisonment; save.
- To take from legal custody by force.
- An act of rescuing; a deliverance.
- Often used to modify another noun: a rescue team; a rescue mission.
- verb - to free from danger
There are 6 letters in RESCUE: C E E R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RESCUE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RESCUE plus a wildcard: RESCUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RESCUE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RESCUE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.