Scrabble word: CENSURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CENSURE exist?
Definitions of CENSURE in dictionaries:
- noun - harsh criticism or disapproval
- noun - the state of being excommunicated
- verb - rebuke formally
- An expression of strong disapproval or harsh criticism.
- An official rebuke, as by a legislature of one of its members.
- To criticize severely; blame.
- To express official disapproval of: “whether the Senate will censure one of its members for conflict of interest” (Washington Post).
- verb - to criticize severely
There are 7 letters in CENSURE: C E E N R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CENSURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CENSURE plus a wildcard: CENSURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CENSURE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CENSURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.