Scrabble word: CENSURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CENSURE exist?
Definitions of CENSURE in dictionaries:
- noun - harsh criticism or disapproval
- noun - the state of being excommunicated
- verb - rebuke formally
- An expression of strong disapproval or harsh criticism.
- An official rebuke, as by a legislature of one of its members.
- To criticize severely; blame.
- To express official disapproval of: “whether the Senate will censure one of its members for conflict of interest” (Washington Post).
- verb - to criticize severely