Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RECUSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECUSE exist?
Definitions of RECUSE in dictionaries:
- verb - disqualify oneself (as a judge) in a particular case
- verb - challenge or except to a judge as being incompetent or interested, in canon and civil law
- v - to disqualify or challenge as judge in a particular case
There are 6 letters in RECUSE: C E E R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECUSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RECUSE plus a wildcard: RECUSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECUSE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RECUSE
- Kagan refusing to recuse on ObamaCare PoliNation
- Trayvon Martin Case Updates 2 Judges recuse graphic pictures of ...
- Motion to recuse Judge Nakagawa
- ... Rgions SILIANA Ali Laarayedh accuse et Chokri Belad rcuse
- Becker a member of the National Labor Relations Board should recuse ...
- Elena Kagan Must recuse Herself from ObamaCare Case
- ... joined in the Defenses prior motion to recuse the District Attorney
- Diga no a Tenda recuse drogas Pssimo Estado do Fit Jardim ...
- Lawyers ask Judge Shirley Strickland Saffold to recuse herself from ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.