Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CUES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CUES exist?
Definitions of CUES in dictionaries:
- noun - an actor's line that immediately precedes and serves as a reminder for some action or speech
- noun - evidence that helps to solve a problem
- noun - a stimulus that provides information about what to do
- noun - sports implement consisting of a tapering rod used to strike a cue ball in pool or billiards
- verb - assist (somebody acting or reciting) by suggesting the next words of something forgotten or imperfectly learned
- verb - to give a signal to an actor
There are 4 letters in CUES: C E S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CUES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CUES plus a wildcard: CUES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CUES
Images for CUES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.