Is CUES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CUES in various dictionaries:
- noun - an actor's line that immediately precedes and serves as a reminder for some action or speech
- noun - evidence that helps to solve a problem
- noun - a stimulus that provides information about what to do
- noun - sports implement consisting of a tapering rod used to strike a cue ball in pool or billiards
- verb - assist (somebody acting or reciting) by suggesting the next words of something forgotten or imperfectly learned
- verb - to give a signal to an actor
There are 4 letters in CUES: C E S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CUES
To search all scrabble anagrams of CUES, to go: CUES?
Rearrange the letters in CUES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CUES
What's nearby CUES
Lookup in Wiki for CUES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CUES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CUES"