Scrabble word: SAUCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAUCE exist?
Definitions of SAUCE in dictionaries:
- noun - flavorful relish or dressing or topping served as an accompaniment to food
- verb - behave saucily or impudently towards
- verb - dress (food) with a relish
- verb - add zest or flavor to, make more interesting
- A flavorful seasoning or relish served as an accompaniment to food, especially a liquid dressing or topping for food.
- Stewed fruit, usually served with other foods.
- Something that adds zest, flavor, or piquancy.
- Impudent speech or behavior; impertinence or sauciness.
- To season or flavor with sauce.
- To add piquancy or zest to.
- To be impertinent or impudent to.
- verb - to season with sauce (a flavorful liquid dressing)