Scrabble word: SAUCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAUCE exist?
Definitions of SAUCE in dictionaries:
- noun - flavorful relish or dressing or topping served as an accompaniment to food
- verb - behave saucily or impudently towards
- verb - dress (food) with a relish
- verb - add zest or flavor to, make more interesting
- A flavorful seasoning or relish served as an accompaniment to food, especially a liquid dressing or topping for food.
- Stewed fruit, usually served with other foods.
- Something that adds zest, flavor, or piquancy.
- Impudent speech or behavior; impertinence or sauciness.
- To season or flavor with sauce.
- To add piquancy or zest to.
- To be impertinent or impudent to.
- verb - to season with sauce (a flavorful liquid dressing)
There are 5 letters in SAUCE: A C E S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAUCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAUCE plus a wildcard: SAUCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAUCE
Images for SAUCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.