Scrabble word: USANCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does USANCE exist?
Definitions of USANCE in dictionaries:
- noun - the period of time permitted by commercial usage for the payment of a bill of exchange (especially a foreign bill of exchange)
- noun - (economics) the utilization of economic goods to satisfy needs or in manufacturing
- noun - accepted or habitual practice
- The length of time, established by custom and varying between countries, that is allowed for payment of a foreign bill of exchange.
- Usage; custom.
- Interest paid on borrowed money.
- noun - a firmly established and generally accepted practice or procedure