Scrabble word: USANCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does USANCE exist?
Definitions of USANCE in dictionaries:
- noun - the period of time permitted by commercial usage for the payment of a bill of exchange (especially a foreign bill of exchange)
- noun - (economics) the utilization of economic goods to satisfy needs or in manufacturing
- noun - accepted or habitual practice
- The length of time, established by custom and varying between countries, that is allowed for payment of a foreign bill of exchange.
- Usage; custom.
- Interest paid on borrowed money.
- noun - a firmly established and generally accepted practice or procedure
There are 6 letters in USANCE: A C E N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to USANCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word USANCE plus a wildcard: USANCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word USANCE
Images for USANCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.