Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: USANCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does USANCE exist?
Definitions of USANCE in dictionaries:
- noun - the period of time permitted by commercial usage for the payment of a bill of exchange (especially a foreign bill of exchange)
- noun - (economics) the utilization of economic goods to satisfy needs or in manufacturing
- noun - accepted or habitual practice
- The length of time, established by custom and varying between countries, that is allowed for payment of a foreign bill of exchange.
- Usage; custom.
- Interest paid on borrowed money.
- n - a firmly established and generally accepted practice or procedure
There are 6 letters in USANCE: A C E N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to USANCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word USANCE plus a wildcard: USANCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word USANCE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for USANCE
- usance of vs sicartier santos largest version xl in precartier golden ...
- 1550 (c) - Lusance de Saintonge entre mer et Charente ancien code ...
- von der Rossi
- dik usance bill ...
- from the RBC web site. agreat list explaining the process for a simple ...
- ... pstarting whatever wood piece of furniture project requires the usance
- Fund Based & Non Fund Based & LC
- MICHEL EYGUEM DE MONTAIGNE (1533-1592)
- Huge Path International Limited
- Fashion related to Rijas 2013 Bridal Jewelry Dresses Collection