Scrabble word: USANCE
Is USANCE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of USANCE in dictionaries:
- noun - the period of time permitted by commercial usage for the payment of a bill of exchange (especially a foreign bill of exchange)
- noun - (economics) the utilization of economic goods to satisfy needs or in manufacturing
- noun - accepted or habitual practice
- The length of time, established by custom and varying between countries, that is allowed for payment of a foreign bill of exchange.
- Usage; custom.
- Interest paid on borrowed money.
- noun - a firmly established and generally accepted practice or procedure
There are 6 letters in USANCE: A C E N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to USANCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of USANCE, to go: USANCE?
Let's rearrange the letters in USANCE and see some winning combinations
Images for USANCE
Lookup in Wiki for USANCE
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.