Scrabble word: SANE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SANE exist?
Definitions of SANE in dictionaries:
- adj - mentally healthy
- adj - marked by sound judgment
- Of sound mind; mentally healthy: “their protector, the strongest and sanest of them all” (Pat Conroy).
- Having or showing sound judgment; reasonable.
- adv - mentally sound [adj SANER, SANEST] : SANELY
- verb - to make the sign of the cross on
There are 4 letters in SANE: A E N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SANE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SANE plus a wildcard: SANE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SANE
Images for SANE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.