Scrabble word: DEANS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEANS exist?
Definitions of DEANS in dictionaries:
- noun - an administrator in charge of a division of a university or college
- noun - United States film actor whose moody rebellious roles made him a cult figure (1931-1955)
- noun - a man who is the senior member of a group
- noun - (Roman Catholic Church) the head of the College of Cardinals
- verb - to serve as dean (the head of a faculty)
There are 5 letters in DEANS: A D E N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEANS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEANS plus a wildcard: DEANS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEANS
Images for DEANS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.