Scrabble word: DEANS
Is DEANS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DEANS in dictionaries:
- noun - an administrator in charge of a division of a university or college
- noun - United States film actor whose moody rebellious roles made him a cult figure (1931-1955)
- noun - a man who is the senior member of a group
- noun - (Roman Catholic Church) the head of the College of Cardinals
- verb - to serve as dean (the head of a faculty)
There are 5 letters in DEANS: A D E N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEANS
Click to search all anagrams of DEANS plus a wildcard: DEANS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEANS
Images for DEANS
Lookup in Wiki for DEANS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.