Scrabble word: ASCEND
Is ASCEND valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ASCEND in dictionaries:
- verb - travel up, "We ascended the mountain"
- verb - go back in order of genealogical succession
- verb - become king or queen
- verb - appear to be moving upward, as by means of tendrils
- verb - go along towards (a river's) source
- verb - slope upwards
- verb - come up, of celestial bodies
- verb - move to a better position in life or to a better job
- To go or move upward; rise.
- To slope upward.
- To move upward upon or along; climb: ascended the mountain.
- To succeed to; occupy: ascended the throne upon the death of her father.
- verb - to go or move upward
There are 6 letters in ASCEND: A C D E N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASCEND
Click to search all anagrams of ASCEND plus a wildcard: ASCEND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASCEND
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASCEND
Lookup in Wiki for ASCEND
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.