Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ASCENDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASCENDS exist?
Definitions of ASCENDS in dictionaries:
- verb - travel up, "We ascended the mountain"
- verb - go back in order of genealogical succession
- verb - become king or queen
- verb - appear to be moving upward, as by means of tendrils
- verb - go along towards (a river's) source
- verb - slope upwards
- verb - come up, of celestial bodies
- verb - move to a better position in life or to a better job
- verb - to go or move upward
There are 7 letters in ASCENDS: A C D E N S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASCENDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASCENDS plus a wildcard: ASCENDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASCENDS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASCENDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.