Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SAND
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAND exist?
Definitions of SAND in dictionaries:
- noun - a loose material consisting of grains of rock or coral
- noun - French writer known for works concerning women's rights and independence (1804-1876)
- noun - fortitude and determination
- verb - rub with sandpaper
- Small, loose grains of worn or disintegrated rock.
- A sedimentary material, finer than a granule and coarser than silt, with grains between 0.
- Often sands.
- The loose, granular, gritty particles in an hourglass.
- Courage; stamina; perseverance: “She had more sand in her than any girl I ever see; in my opinion she was just full of sand” (Mark Twain).
- A light grayish brown to yellowish gray.
- To sprinkle or cover with or as if with sand.
- To polish or scrape with sand or sandpaper.
- To mix with sand.
- To fill up (a harbor) with sand.
- adj - to smooth by rubbing with an abrasive [v -ED, -ING, -S] : SANDABLE
There are 4 letters in SAND: A D N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAND plus a wildcard: SAND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAND
Images for SAND
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.