Scrabble word: SANDS
Is SANDS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SANDS in dictionaries:
- noun - the region of the shore of a lake or sea or ocean
- noun - a loose material consisting of grains of rock or coral
- noun - French writer known for works concerning women's rights and independence (1804-1876)
- noun - fortitude and determination
- verb - rub with sandpaper
- adj - to smooth by rubbing with an abrasive [v -ED, -ING, -S] : SANDABLE
There are 5 letters in SANDS: A D N S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SANDS
Click to search all anagrams of SANDS plus a wildcard: SANDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SANDS
Images for SANDS
Lookup in Wiki for SANDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.