Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CANDLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CANDLES exist?
Definitions of CANDLES in dictionaries:
- noun - stick of wax with a wick in the middle
- noun - the basic unit of luminous intensity adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites
- verb - examine eggs for freshness by holding them against a light
- v - to examine eggs in front of a light
There are 7 letters in CANDLES: A C D E L N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CANDLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CANDLES plus a wildcard: CANDLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CANDLES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CANDLES
- heart candles
- 1280x1024 Cross candles desktop PC and Mac wallpaper
- Holiday Madness Day 10 3-lit-candles-712347 Christine Johnson ...
- candles Posters Buy a Poster
- Ever Beautiful Wallpapers Of candles With Flower Decor
- Beautiful candles 1920x1200 Download Beautiful candles
- Four Steps taken putting up Christmas Tree candles
- candles Surviving Modern Life
- At Twilight candles
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.