Scrabble word: CLEANS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLEANS exist?
Definitions of CLEANS in dictionaries:
- noun - a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then jerked overhead
- verb - make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from
- verb - remove unwanted substances from, such as feathers or pits
- verb - clean and tidy up the house
- verb - clean one's body or parts thereof, as by washing
- verb - be cleanable
- verb - deprive wholly of money in a gambling game, robbery, etc.
- verb - remove all contents or possession from, or empty completely
- verb - remove while making clean
- verb - remove unwanted substances from
- verb - remove shells or husks from
- adj - free from dirt or stain
- verb - to rid of dirt or stain