Scrabble word: CLEANS
Is CLEANS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CLEANS in dictionaries:
- noun - a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then jerked overhead
- verb - make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from
- verb - remove unwanted substances from, such as feathers or pits
- verb - clean and tidy up the house
- verb - clean one's body or parts thereof, as by washing
- verb - be cleanable
- verb - deprive wholly of money in a gambling game, robbery, etc.
- verb - remove all contents or possession from, or empty completely
- verb - remove while making clean
- verb - remove unwanted substances from
- verb - remove shells or husks from
- adj - free from dirt or stain
- verb - to rid of dirt or stain
There are 6 letters in CLEANS: A C E L N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLEANS
Click to search all anagrams of CLEANS plus a wildcard: CLEANS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLEANS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLEANS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.