Scrabble word: SLACKEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLACKEN exist?
Definitions of SLACKEN in dictionaries:
- verb - become slow or slower
- verb - make less active or fast
- verb - become looser or slack
- verb - make slack as by lessening tension or firmness
- To make or become slower; slow down: The runners slackened their pace.
- To make or become less tense, taut, or firm; loosen: I slackened the line to let the fish swim.
- To make or become less vigorous, intense, or severe; ease: slacken discipline; afraid that morale might slacken.
- verb - to make less tight or taut