Scrabble word: SLACKEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLACKEN exist?
Definitions of SLACKEN in dictionaries:
- verb - become slow or slower
- verb - make less active or fast
- verb - become looser or slack
- verb - make slack as by lessening tension or firmness
- To make or become slower; slow down: The runners slackened their pace.
- To make or become less tense, taut, or firm; loosen: I slackened the line to let the fish swim.
- To make or become less vigorous, intense, or severe; ease: slacken discipline; afraid that morale might slacken.
- verb - to make less tight or taut
There are 7 letters in SLACKEN: A C E K L N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLACKEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLACKEN plus a wildcard: SLACKEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLACKEN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SLACKEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.