Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLEAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLEAN exist?
Definitions of CLEAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then jerked overhead
- verb - make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from
- verb - remove unwanted substances from, such as feathers or pits
- verb - clean and tidy up the house
- verb - clean one's body or parts thereof, as by washing
- verb - be cleanable
- verb - deprive wholly of money in a gambling game, robbery, etc.
- verb - remove all contents or possession from, or empty completely
- verb - remove while making clean
- verb - remove unwanted substances from
- verb - remove shells or husks from
- adj - free from dirt or impurities
- adj - free of restrictions or qualifications
- adj - (of sound or color) free from anything that dulls or dims
- adj - free from impurities
- adj - (of a record) having no marks of discredit or offense
- adj - ritually clean or pure
- adj - not spreading pollution or contamination
- adj - (of behavior or especially language) free from objectionable elements
- adj - free from sepsis or infection
- adj - morally pure
- adj - (of a manuscript) having few alterations or corrections
- adj - (of a surface) not written or printed on
- adj - exhibiting or calling for sportsmanship or fair play
- adj - without difficulties or problems
- adj - thorough and without qualification
- adj - not carrying concealed weapons
- adj - free from clumsiness
- adj - free of drugs
- adv - completely
- adv - in conformity with the rules or laws and without fraud or cheating
- Free from dirt, stain, or impurities; unsoiled.
- Free from foreign matter or pollution; unadulterated: clean air; clean drinking water.
- Not infected: a clean wound.
- Producing relatively little pollution: a clean fuel; a cleaner, more efficient engine.
- Producing relatively little radioactive fallout or contamination: a clean nuclear bomb.
- Having no imperfections or blemishes; regular: a clean, straight line.
- Free from clumsiness; deft; adroit: a clean throw.
- Devoid of restrictions or encumbrances: a clean bill of health.
- Thorough; complete: a clean getaway.
- Having few alterations or corrections; legible: clean manuscript.
- Blank: a clean page.
- Morally pure; virtuous: led a clean life.
- Having no marks of discredit or offense: a clean voting record.
- Fit for all readers, listeners, or audiences; not ribald or obscene: a clean joke.
- Honest or fair: a clean fighter; a clean competition.
- Not carrying concealed weapons or drugs.
- Free from narcotics addiction.
- Innocent of a suspected crime.
- So as to be unsoiled: wash the dishes clean.
- In a fair manner: played the game clean.
- In a clean or nonpolluting manner: a fuel that burns clean.
- Entirely; wholly: clean forgot the appointment.
- To rid of dirt, rubbish, or impurities: clean a room; clean a suit.
- To get rid of (impurities or dirt, for example); remove: cleaned up the trash; cleaned off the stains.
- To prepare (fowl or other food) for cooking, as by removing the entrails or fat.
- To undergo or perform an act of cleaning.
- To rid of dirt, rubbish, or impurities.
- To empty of contents or occupants.
- To drive or force out: cleaned out the incompetent workers.
- To deprive completely of money or material wealth: The robbery cleaned us out.
- To make clean or orderly.
- To make oneself clean, neat, or presentable.
- To dispose of; settle: cleaned up the unpaid bills.
- To make a large profit, often in a short period of time: cleaned up during the bull market.
- adj - free from dirt or stain
- verb - to rid of dirt or stain
There are 5 letters in CLEAN: A C E L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLEAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLEAN plus a wildcard: CLEAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLEAN
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLEAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.