Scrabble word: GLANCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLANCE exist?
Definitions of GLANCE in dictionaries:
- noun - a quick look
- verb - throw a glance at
- verb - hit at an angle
- To direct the gaze briefly: glance at the menu; glanced in the rearview mirror.
- To move rapidly from one thing to another.
- To shine briefly; glint.
- To make a passing reference; touch briefly: a history course that only glanced at the Korean conflict.
- To strike (a surface) at an angle; graze: The arrow glanced the target but didn’t stick.
- To cause to strike a surface at an angle: glanced a stone off the wall.
- A brief or cursory look: gave the paper a glance before breakfast.
- A quick flash of light; a gleam.
- An oblique movement following impact; a deflection: The car struck the barrier and went off at a glance.
- verb - to look quickly