Scrabble word: GLANCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLANCE exist?
Definitions of GLANCE in dictionaries:
- noun - a quick look
- verb - throw a glance at
- verb - hit at an angle
- To direct the gaze briefly: glance at the menu; glanced in the rearview mirror.
- To move rapidly from one thing to another.
- To shine briefly; glint.
- To make a passing reference; touch briefly: a history course that only glanced at the Korean conflict.
- To strike (a surface) at an angle; graze: The arrow glanced the target but didn’t stick.
- To cause to strike a surface at an angle: glanced a stone off the wall.
- A brief or cursory look: gave the paper a glance before breakfast.
- A quick flash of light; a gleam.
- An oblique movement following impact; a deflection: The car struck the barrier and went off at a glance.
- verb - to look quickly
There are 6 letters in GLANCE: A C E G L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GLANCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GLANCE plus a wildcard: GLANCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLANCE
Images for GLANCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.