Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LACE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LACE exist?
Definitions of LACE in dictionaries:
- noun - a cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment)
- noun - a delicate decorative fabric woven in an open web of symmetrical patterns
- verb - spin,wind, or twist together
- verb - make by braiding or interlacing
- verb - do lacework
- verb - draw through eyes or holes
- verb - add alcohol to (beverages)
- A cord or ribbon used to draw and tie together two opposite edges, as of a shoe.
- A delicate fabric made of yarn or thread in an open weblike pattern.
- Gold or silver braid ornamenting an officer’s uniform.
- To thread a cord through the eyelets or around the hooks of.
- To draw together and tie the laces of.
- To restrain or constrict by tightening laces, especially of a corset.
- To pull or pass through; intertwine: lace garlands through a trellis.
- To trim or decorate with or as if with lace.
- To add a touch of liquor to: laced the eggnog with rum and brandy.
- To add a touch of flavor or a dash of zest to, so as to make more effective, for example: “Quacks now lace their pitch with scientific terms that may sound authentic to the uninformed” (Jane E.
- To streak with color.
- To be fastened or tied with laces or a lace.
- verb - to fasten by means of a lace (a cord for drawing together two edges)
There are 4 letters in LACE: A C E L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LACE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LACE plus a wildcard: LACE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LACE
Images for LACE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.