Scrabble word: LACE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LACE exist?
Definitions of LACE in dictionaries:
- noun - a cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment)
- noun - a delicate decorative fabric woven in an open web of symmetrical patterns
- verb - spin,wind, or twist together
- verb - make by braiding or interlacing
- verb - do lacework
- verb - draw through eyes or holes
- verb - add alcohol to (beverages)
- A cord or ribbon used to draw and tie together two opposite edges, as of a shoe.
- A delicate fabric made of yarn or thread in an open weblike pattern.
- Gold or silver braid ornamenting an officer’s uniform.
- To thread a cord through the eyelets or around the hooks of.
- To draw together and tie the laces of.
- To restrain or constrict by tightening laces, especially of a corset.
- To pull or pass through; intertwine: lace garlands through a trellis.
- To trim or decorate with or as if with lace.
- To add a touch of liquor to: laced the eggnog with rum and brandy.
- To add a touch of flavor or a dash of zest to, so as to make more effective, for example: “Quacks now lace their pitch with scientific terms that may sound authentic to the uninformed” (Jane E.
- To streak with color.
- To be fastened or tied with laces or a lace.
- verb - to fasten by means of a lace (a cord for drawing together two edges)