Scrabble word: CLEAT
Is CLEAT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CLEAT in dictionaries:
- noun - a metal or leather projection (as from the sole of a shoe)
- noun - a fastener (usually with two projecting horns) around which a rope can be secured
- noun - a strip of wood or metal used to strengthen the surface to which it is attached
- verb - provide with cleats
- verb - secure on a cleat
- A strip of wood or iron used to strengthen or support the surface to which it is attached.
- A projecting piece of metal or hard rubber attached to the underside of a shoe to provide traction.
- A piece of metal or wood having projecting arms or ends on which a rope can be wound or secured.
- A wedge-shaped piece of material, such as wood, that is fastened onto something, such as a spar, to act as a support or prevent slippage.
- A spurlike device used in gripping a tree or pole in climbing.
- verb - to strengthen with a strip of wood or iron
There are 5 letters in CLEAT: A C E L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLEAT
Click to search all anagrams of CLEAT plus a wildcard: CLEAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLEAT
Images for CLEAT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.