Scrabble word: LOCATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOCATE exist?
Definitions of LOCATE in dictionaries:
- verb - discover the location of
- verb - determine or indicate the place, site, or limits of, as if by an instrument or by a survey
- verb - assign a location to
- verb - take up residence and become established
- To determine or specify the position or limits of: locate Albany on the map; managed to locate the site of the old artists’ colony.
- To find by searching, examining, or experimenting: locate the source of error.
- To become established; settle.
- verb - to determine the position of
There are 6 letters in LOCATE: A C E L O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOCATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOCATE plus a wildcard: LOCATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOCATE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LOCATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.