Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COLLATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COLLATE exist?
Definitions of COLLATE in dictionaries:
- verb - compare critically
- verb - to assemble in proper sequence
- To examine and compare carefully in order to note points of disagreement.
- To assemble in proper numerical or logical sequence.
- To examine (gathered sheets) in order to arrange them in proper sequence before binding.
- To verify the order and completeness of (the pages of a volume).
- To admit (a cleric) to a benefice.
- verb - to compare critically
There are 7 letters in COLLATE: A C E L L O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COLLATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COLLATE plus a wildcard: COLLATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COLLATE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COLLATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.