Scrabble word: COLLATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COLLATE exist?
Definitions of COLLATE in dictionaries:
- verb - compare critically
- verb - to assemble in proper sequence
- To examine and compare carefully in order to note points of disagreement.
- To assemble in proper numerical or logical sequence.
- To examine (gathered sheets) in order to arrange them in proper sequence before binding.
- To verify the order and completeness of (the pages of a volume).
- To admit (a cleric) to a benefice.
- verb - to compare critically