Is COLLATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COLLATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - compare critically
- verb - to assemble in proper sequence
- To examine and compare carefully in order to note points of disagreement.
- To assemble in proper numerical or logical sequence.
- To examine (gathered sheets) in order to arrange them in proper sequence before binding.
- To verify the order and completeness of (the pages of a volume).
- To admit (a cleric) to a benefice.
- verb - to compare critically
There are 7 letters in COLLATE: A C E L L O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COLLATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of COLLATE, to go: COLLATE?
Rearrange the letters in COLLATE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of COLLATE
6 letters out of COLLATE
5 letters out of COLLATE
4 letters out of COLLATE
3 letters out of COLLATE
2 letters out of COLLATE
Contextual use of COLLATE
What's nearby COLLATE
Lookup in Wiki for COLLATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COLLATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COLLATE"