Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OCTAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does OCTAL exist?
Definitions of OCTAL in dictionaries:
- adj - of or pertaining to a number system having 8 as its base
- Of, relating to, or based on the number eight: an octal number system.
- adj - pertaining to a number system with a base of eight
There are 5 letters in OCTAL: A C L O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OCTAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OCTAL plus a wildcard: OCTAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OCTAL
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OCTAL
- High School Math - Unusual Numbers - www.TheMathWebSite.com
- ... the ioDrive ioDrive Duo and ioDrive octal (the latter shown below
- octal number system
- ... numrico en base 8 se llama octal y utiliza los dgitos 0 a 7
- Cisco 10-feet octal CABLE CAB-octal-ASYNC For 2509 2511 NM-16A N
- octal Will Be At interpack 2011 Hall 09A21
- octal I2C O.C. Outputs
- octals streamlined manufacturing process for DPET sheet makes ...
- PET firm octal targets 1.5bn sales in 2012 after funding injection to ...