Scrabble word: CLOT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLOT exist?
Definitions of CLOT in dictionaries:
- noun - a lump of material formed from the content of a liquid
- verb - change from a liquid to a thickened or solid state
- verb - cause to change from a liquid to a solid or thickened state
- verb - turn into curds
- verb - coalesce or unite in a mass
- A thick, viscous, or coagulated mass or lump, as of blood.
- A clump, mass, or lump, as of clay.
- To form into a clot or clots; coagulate.
- To cause to form into a clot or clots.
- To fill or cover with or as if with clots.
- verb - to form into a clot (a thick mass)