Scrabble word: CLOUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLOUT exist?
Definitions of CLOUT in dictionaries:
- noun - a target used in archery
- noun - special advantage or influence
- noun - a short nail with a flat head
- noun - (boxing) a blow with the fist
- verb - strike hard, especially with the fist
- A blow, especially with the fist.
- A long, powerful hit.
- An archery target.
- Influence; pull: “All the evidence showed that Russia does not have that kind of clout in the Far East any more” (Joseph Kraft).
- Power; muscle.
- A piece of cloth, especially a baby’s diaper.
- verb - to hit with the hand
There are 5 letters in CLOUT: C L O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLOUT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLOUT plus a wildcard: CLOUT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLOUT
Images for CLOUT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.