Scrabble word: OCCULT
In which Scrabble dictionary does OCCULT exist?
Definitions of OCCULT in dictionaries:
- noun - supernatural forces and events and beings collectively
- noun - supernatural practices and techniques
- verb - cause an eclipse of (a celestial body) by intervention
- verb - become concealed or hidden from view or have its light extinguished
- verb - hide from view
- adj - hidden and difficult to see
- adj - having an import not apparent to the senses nor obvious to the intelligence
- Of, relating to, or dealing with supernatural influences, agencies, or phenomena.
- Beyond the realm of human comprehension; inscrutable.
- Hidden from view; concealed.
- Occult practices or techniques: a student of the occult.
- To conceal or cause to disappear from view.
- To conceal by occultation: The moon occulted Mars.
- verb - to keep from sight or discovery