Scrabble word: OCCULT
In which Scrabble dictionary does OCCULT exist?
Definitions of OCCULT in dictionaries:
- noun - supernatural forces and events and beings collectively
- noun - supernatural practices and techniques
- verb - cause an eclipse of (a celestial body) by intervention
- verb - become concealed or hidden from view or have its light extinguished
- verb - hide from view
- adj - hidden and difficult to see
- adj - having an import not apparent to the senses nor obvious to the intelligence
- Of, relating to, or dealing with supernatural influences, agencies, or phenomena.
- Beyond the realm of human comprehension; inscrutable.
- Hidden from view; concealed.
- Occult practices or techniques: a student of the occult.
- To conceal or cause to disappear from view.
- To conceal by occultation: The moon occulted Mars.
- verb - to keep from sight or discovery
There are 6 letters in OCCULT: C C L O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OCCULT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OCCULT plus a wildcard: OCCULT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OCCULT
Images for OCCULT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.