Scrabble word: LOCUST
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOCUST exist?
Definitions of LOCUST in dictionaries:
- noun - migratory grasshoppers of warm regions having short antennae
- noun - hardwood from any of various locust trees
- noun - any of various hardwood trees of the family Leguminosae
- Any of numerous grasshoppers of the family Acrididae, often migrating in immense swarms that devour vegetation and crops.
- The seventeen-year locust.
- Any of several North American deciduous trees of the genus Robinia, especially R.
- Any of several similar or related trees, such as the honey locust or the carob.
- The wood of one of these trees.
- noun - a migratory grasshopper