Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LOCUST
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOCUST exist?
Definitions of LOCUST in dictionaries:
- noun - migratory grasshoppers of warm regions having short antennae
- noun - hardwood from any of various locust trees
- noun - any of various hardwood trees of the family Leguminosae
- Any of numerous grasshoppers of the family Acrididae, often migrating in immense swarms that devour vegetation and crops.
- The seventeen-year locust.
- Any of several North American deciduous trees of the genus Robinia, especially R.
- Any of several similar or related trees, such as the honey locust or the carob.
- The wood of one of these trees.
- noun - a migratory grasshopper
There are 6 letters in LOCUST: C L O S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOCUST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOCUST plus a wildcard: LOCUST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOCUST
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LOCUST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.