Scrabble word: LOCUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOCUS exist?
Definitions of LOCUS in dictionaries:
- noun - the scene of any event or action (especially the place of a meeting)
- noun - the specific site of a particular gene on its chromosome
- noun - the set of all points or lines that satisfy or are determined by specific conditions
- A locality; a place.
- A center or focus of great activity or intense concentration: “the cunning exploitation of loci of power; the insulation from normal American society” (Clifton Fadiman).
- The set or configuration of all points whose coordinates satisfy a single equation or one or more algebraic conditions.
- The position that a given gene occupies on a chromosome.
- noun - a place
There are 5 letters in LOCUS: C L O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOCUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOCUS plus a wildcard: LOCUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOCUS
Images for LOCUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.