Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SLOUCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLOUCH exist?
Definitions of SLOUCH in dictionaries:
- noun - an incompetent person
- noun - a stooping carriage in standing and walking
- verb - assume a drooping posture or carriage
- verb - walk slovenly
- To sit, stand, or walk with an awkward, drooping, excessively relaxed posture.
- To cause to droop; stoop.
- An awkward, drooping, excessively relaxed posture or gait.
- An awkward, lazy, or inept person: good at chess and no slouch at bridge, either.
- verb - to sit, stand, or move with a drooping posture
There are 6 letters in SLOUCH: C H L O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLOUCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLOUCH plus a wildcard: SLOUCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLOUCH
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SLOUCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.