Scrabble word: SLOUCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLOUCH exist?
Definitions of SLOUCH in dictionaries:
- noun - an incompetent person
- noun - a stooping carriage in standing and walking
- verb - assume a drooping posture or carriage
- verb - walk slovenly
- To sit, stand, or walk with an awkward, drooping, excessively relaxed posture.
- To cause to droop; stoop.
- An awkward, drooping, excessively relaxed posture or gait.
- An awkward, lazy, or inept person: good at chess and no slouch at bridge, either.
- verb - to sit, stand, or move with a drooping posture