Scrabble word: LUSH
In which Scrabble dictionary does LUSH exist?
Definitions of LUSH in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who drinks alcohol to excess habitually
- adj - produced or growing in extreme abundance
- adj - characterized by extravagance and profusion
- adj - full of juice
- Having or characterized by luxuriant vegetation.
- Abundant; plentiful.
- Extremely productive; thriving.
- Luxurious; opulent: the lush décor of a grand hotel.
- Extremely pleasing to the senses: a lush scent; lush fruit; the lush sounds of an orchestra.
- Voluptuous or sensual.
- Overelaborate or extravagant: lush rhetoric.
- A drunkard.
- verb - to drink to excess
There are 4 letters in LUSH: H L S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LUSH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LUSH plus a wildcard: LUSH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LUSH
Images for LUSH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.