Scrabble word: SLUSH
Is SLUSH valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SLUSH in dictionaries:
- noun - partially melted snow
- verb - make a splashing sound
- verb - spill or splash copiously or clumsily
- Partially melted snow or ice.
- Soft mud; slop; mire.
- Grease or fat discarded from a ship’s galley.
- A greasy compound used as a lubricant for machinery.
- Maudlin speech or writing; sentimental drivel.
- A drink made of flavored syrup poured over crushed ice.
- To daub (machinery) with slush.
- To fill (joints in masonry) with mortar.
- To wash down (a deck) by splashing with water.
- To splash or soak with slush or mud.
- To walk or proceed through slush.
- To make a splashing or slushy sound.
- verb - to splash with slush (partly melted snow)
There are 5 letters in SLUSH: H L S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLUSH
Click to search all anagrams of SLUSH plus a wildcard: SLUSH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLUSH
Images for SLUSH
Lookup in Wiki for SLUSH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.