Scrabble word: SLUSH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLUSH exist?
Definitions of SLUSH in dictionaries:
- noun - partially melted snow
- verb - make a splashing sound
- verb - spill or splash copiously or clumsily
- Partially melted snow or ice.
- Soft mud; slop; mire.
- Grease or fat discarded from a ship’s galley.
- A greasy compound used as a lubricant for machinery.
- Maudlin speech or writing; sentimental drivel.
- A drink made of flavored syrup poured over crushed ice.
- To daub (machinery) with slush.
- To fill (joints in masonry) with mortar.
- To wash down (a deck) by splashing with water.
- To splash or soak with slush or mud.
- To walk or proceed through slush.
- To make a splashing or slushy sound.
- verb - to splash with slush (partly melted snow)