Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SLUSH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLUSH exist?
Definitions of SLUSH in dictionaries:
- noun - partially melted snow
- verb - make a splashing sound
- verb - spill or splash copiously or clumsily
- Partially melted snow or ice.
- Soft mud; slop; mire.
- Grease or fat discarded from a ship’s galley.
- A greasy compound used as a lubricant for machinery.
- Maudlin speech or writing; sentimental drivel.
- A drink made of flavored syrup poured over crushed ice.
- To daub (machinery) with slush.
- To fill (joints in masonry) with mortar.
- To wash down (a deck) by splashing with water.
- To splash or soak with slush or mud.
- To walk or proceed through slush.
- To make a splashing or slushy sound.
- v - to splash with slush (partly melted snow)
There are 5 letters in SLUSH: H L S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLUSH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLUSH plus a wildcard: SLUSH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLUSH
Images for SLUSH
- Dissent the Blog More slush
- ... slush Drink Program is good for growing kids and good for the bottom
- ... na may ice bits. I miss slush Puppies from my elementary days
- slush puppy
- slush mix available in the cash and Carry.
- Dissent the Blog The slush fund story lives (26k for ...
- The Vanilla Rain Creative Blog slush Puppie Smurf Promo Cup ...
- slush by LamiKa on deviantART
- slush ice makerView slush ice makerCJT Product Details from Ningbo ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.