Scrabble word: SLUSHY
Is SLUSHY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SLUSHY in dictionaries:
- adj - being or resembling melting snow
- adj - effusively or insincerely emotional
- Consisting of, covered with, or full of slush.
- Resembling slush, as in consistency.
- Revoltingly sentimental; maudlin.
- adv - resembling slush [adj SLUSHIER, SLUSHIEST] : SLUSHILY
There are 6 letters in SLUSHY: H L S S U Y
Click to search all anagrams of SLUSHY plus a wildcard: SLUSHY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLUSHY
Images for SLUSHY
Lookup in Wiki for SLUSHY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.