Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HULLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HULLS exist?
Definitions of HULLS in dictionaries:
- noun - dry outer covering of a fruit or seed or nut
- noun - persistent enlarged calyx at base of e.g. a strawberry or raspberry
- noun - United States naval officer who commanded the `Constitution' during the War of 1812 and won a series of brilliant victories against the British (1773-1843)
- noun - United States diplomat who did the groundwork for creating the United Nations (1871-1955)
- noun - a large fishing port in northeastern England
- noun - the frame or body of ship
- verb - remove the hulls from
- v - to remove the shell from a seed
There are 5 letters in HULLS: H L L S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HULLS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HULLS plus a wildcard: HULLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HULLS
Images for HULLS
- Roberto Lopez from left and Chris Currey have shown that rice hulls ...
- We are a RC offshore club from Austria and tottaly fans by US offshore ...
- cottonseed hulls by-product feed
- Rice hulls
- fiberglass hull perfectly painted with decals and pre-installed with ...
- Description photo - link to details of Councillor Jennifer hulls
- Shotgunworld.com View topic - Reloading Cheapo hulls is Good
- Oceanic 30 catamaran for sale in Med Greece.
- GP Feeds Ltd - Soya hulls
- Houseboats Karpenske Marine Carpentry