Scrabble word: HULL
In which Scrabble dictionary does HULL exist?
Definitions of HULL in dictionaries:
- noun - dry outer covering of a fruit or seed or nut
- noun - persistent enlarged calyx at base of e.g. a strawberry or raspberry
- noun - United States naval officer who commanded the `Constitution' during the War of 1812 and won a series of brilliant victories against the British (1773-1843)
- noun - United States diplomat who did the groundwork for creating the United Nations (1871-1955)
- noun - a large fishing port in northeastern England
- noun - the frame or body of ship
- verb - remove the hulls from
- The dry outer covering of a fruit, seed, or nut; a husk.
- The enlarged calyx of a fruit, such as a strawberry, that is usually green and easily detached.
- The frame or body of a ship, exclusive of masts, engines, or superstructure.
- The main body of various other large vehicles, such as a tank, an airship, or a flying boat.
- The outer casing of a rocket, guided missile, or spaceship.
- verb - to remove the shell from a seed