Scrabble word: HULL
In which Scrabble dictionary does HULL exist?
Definitions of HULL in dictionaries:
- noun - dry outer covering of a fruit or seed or nut
- noun - persistent enlarged calyx at base of e.g. a strawberry or raspberry
- noun - United States naval officer who commanded the `Constitution' during the War of 1812 and won a series of brilliant victories against the British (1773-1843)
- noun - United States diplomat who did the groundwork for creating the United Nations (1871-1955)
- noun - a large fishing port in northeastern England
- noun - the frame or body of ship
- verb - remove the hulls from
- The dry outer covering of a fruit, seed, or nut; a husk.
- The enlarged calyx of a fruit, such as a strawberry, that is usually green and easily detached.
- The frame or body of a ship, exclusive of masts, engines, or superstructure.
- The main body of various other large vehicles, such as a tank, an airship, or a flying boat.
- The outer casing of a rocket, guided missile, or spaceship.
- verb - to remove the shell from a seed
There are 4 letters in HULL: H L L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HULL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HULL plus a wildcard: HULL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HULL
Images for HULL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.