Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HILUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HILUS exist?
Definitions of HILUS in dictionaries:
- noun - (anatomy) a depression or fissure where vessels or nerves or ducts enter a bodily organ
- n - a small opening in a bodily organ
There are 5 letters in HILUS: H I L S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HILUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HILUS plus a wildcard: HILUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HILUS
Images for HILUS
- Sorry our license agreement does not yet allow us to show this image ...
- Excretory System in Man Tutorvista.com
- Table of Contents
- ... shows the relationships at the hilus. Click for high resolution image
- From the renal corpuscle filtrate entersthe renal tubule which is ...
- Evaluation of the Chest Radiograph
- Anatomy of the Respiratory System
- VII. Pleurae
- renal hilus renal vein
- Parts of the lungs