Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BLUSH
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLUSH exist?
Definitions of BLUSH in dictionaries:
- noun - a rosy color (especially in the cheeks) taken as a sign of good health
- noun - sudden reddening of the face (as from embarrassment or guilt or shame or modesty)
- verb - turn red, as if in embarrassment or shame
- verb - become rosy or reddish
- To become red in the face, especially from modesty, embarrassment, or shame; flush.
- To become red or rosy.
- To feel embarrassed or ashamed: blushed at his own audacity.
- A reddening of the face, especially from modesty, embarrassment, or shame.
- A red or rosy color: the blush of dawn.
- A glance, look, or view: thought the painting genuine at first blush.
- adj - of the color of blood
- verb - to put in order
There are 5 letters in BLUSH: B H L S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLUSH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLUSH plus a wildcard: BLUSH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLUSH
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLUSH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.