Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HOCUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOCUS exist?
Definitions of HOCUS in dictionaries:
- To fool or deceive; hoax.
- To infuse (food or drink) with a drug.
- v - to deceive or cheat
There are 5 letters in HOCUS: C H O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOCUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOCUS plus a wildcard: HOCUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOCUS
Images for HOCUS
- hocus Pocus - HorrorMovies.ca
- Kat Disney to remake... hocus Pocus
- hocus Pocus - hocus Pocus Fan Art (32578607) - Fanpop fanclubs
- See the Stars of hocus Pocus Then and Now
- hocus Pocus Winifred Sanderson Bette Midler by ChadOconnell on ...
- hocus Pocus (1993)
- Fashion Inspiration hocus Pocus College Fashion
- hocus Pocus (1993) Poster
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.