Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COUGHS
In which Scrabble dictionary does COUGHS exist?
Definitions of COUGHS in dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden noisy expulsion of air from the lungs that clears the air passages
- verb - exhale abruptly, as when one has a chest cold or congestion
- v - to expel air from the lungs noisily
There are 6 letters in COUGHS: C G H O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COUGHS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COUGHS plus a wildcard: COUGHS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COUGHS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COUGHS
- coughs 101 Wellness Online
- Irritating coughs - Image Page
- coughs and Sneezes
- Identify your childs cough Parent24
- Boo Roo and Tigger Too coughs and sneezes spread diseases
- Benylin Childrens Tickly coughs - Verwood Pharmacy (Pharmland Ltd)
- Put coughs where they belongin a tissue or your arm.
- Flu Symptoms Illustration Cough (4 of 5 in Series) Royalty Free Stock ...
- coughs and Sneezes Spread Diseases says this vintage British poster ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.