Scrabble word: CONSUL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONSUL exist?
Definitions of CONSUL in dictionaries:
- noun - a diplomat appointed by a government to protect its commercial interests and help its citizens in a foreign country
- An official appointed by a government to reside in a foreign country and represent his or her government’s commercial interests and assist its citizens there.
- Either of the two chief magistrates of the Roman Republic, elected for a term of one year.
- Any of the three chief magistrates of the French Republic from 1799 to 1804.
- adj - an official serving abroad [n -S] : CONSULAR
There are 6 letters in CONSUL: C L N O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONSUL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONSUL plus a wildcard: CONSUL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONSUL
Images for CONSUL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.