Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COLUMNS
In which Scrabble dictionary does COLUMNS exist?
Definitions of COLUMNS in dictionaries:
- noun - a line of units following one after another
- noun - a vertical glass tube used in column chromatography
- noun - a vertical array of numbers or other information
- noun - anything that approximates the shape of a column or tower
- noun - an article giving opinions or perspectives
- noun - a vertical cylindrical structure standing alone and not supporting anything (such as a monument)
- noun - (architecture) a tall vertical cylindrical structure standing upright and used to support a structure
- noun - a page or text that is vertically divided
- noun - any tubular or pillar-like supporting structure in the body
- adj - a vertical cylindrical support [n -S] : COLUMNAL, COLUMNAR, COLUMNED
There are 7 letters in COLUMNS: C L M N O S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COLUMNS plus a wildcard: COLUMNS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COLUMNS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COLUMNS
- Roman Column Granite Resin 40Hx10D - Arizona Party RentalSW ...
- Filecolumns in the inner court of the Bel Temple Palmyra Syria.JPG ...
- Filecolumns around Jefferson Memorial in Washington DC.jpg ...
- columns Custom Wooden columns - Tapered Fluted Roped or Smooth ...
- Roman Column Granite Resin 72Hx16D - Arizona Party RentalSW ...
- Corinthian Column - Roman Stone Finish
- ... columns curved outward slightly making appear straight from ground
- Custom columns both solid and hollow. Main column not including base ...
- Full resolution (1066 1600 pixels file size 196 KB MIME ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.